Dhakeswari Bastralaya’s Cookies Policy
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are widely used because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device and therefore allow enhanced functionality.
2. What data does Consumers International collect through cookies?
Where Dhakeswari Bastralaya collects data through cookies, this is known as First party cookies. For more detail on what this is and what data is collected please see First party cookies.
• We do not pass data to advertising networks
• We do not pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• We do not pay sales commissions
• We do not permanently keep data, it expires after set period of time.
First party cookies
First party cookies, in this case, are small amounts of information which are downloaded to the device you are using to view Dhakeswari Bastralaya’s website. They are sent back to Dhakeswari Bastralaya’s website, every time you visit our web pages - but only if you agree to cookies and do not disable them.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies are used on Dhakeswari Bastralaya’s website to improve our service and your experience. By using these cookies, we can make available to you external products or services without you having to leave our website to access them. We also use third party cookies to monitor and evaluate our website’s performance and how popular our content is, so that we can better develop our technology and create content that you want to see. No personal details are contained within the information collected.
3. Why does Consumers International collect this data?
• Remembering your settings during and between visits.
• Remembering your search settings, when you search within our website.
• Improving the speed and security of the site.
• Providing the ability for you to share pages with social networks.
• Continuously improve our content by evaluating which pages are the most popular.
• Make our marketing more efficient.
4. What does giving your consent mean?
Cookies can only be enabled where you, as a user or subscriber, give consent:
(1) Subject to paragraph No. 2, a person shall not store or gain access to information stored, in the terminal equipment of a subscriber or user unless the requirements of paragraph No 1. are met.
(2) The requirements are that the subscriber or user of that terminal equipment: (a) Is provided with clear and comprehensive information about the purposes of the storage of, or access to, that information; and (b) Has given his or her consent.
(3) Where an electronic communications network is used by the same person to store or access information in the terminal equipment of a subscriber or user on more than one occasion, it is sufficient paragraph No. 1 are met in respect of the initial use. For the purposes of paragraph No 1, consent may be signified by a subscriber who amends or sets controls on the internet browser which the subscriber uses or by using another application or program to signify consent.
(4) Paragraph No2. shall not apply to the technical storage of, or access to, information. They are:
(a) For the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network; or
(b) Where such storage or access is strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service requested by the subscriber or user.
By giving your consent to Cookies on this website, you are allowing for small text files to be created on the machine you are viewing it on. These text files are plain text and not code, they cannot be opened or open by themselves on your machine. Nor can they replicate themselves. The cookies Dhakeswari Bastralaya use, expire, and none are permanent. The above tables show when each plain text file will expire, as well as what the purpose of the each cookie.