Black Color Traditional Pure Woolen Kashmiri Shawl For Men
Dhakeswari Bastralaya products are unique. There is one of each product. Therefore, once sold the exact piece may not be back in stock.
The colour rendition of the products may vary according to the ambient lighting conditions and the colour calibration of digital LED devices. If you would like to have more clarity before your purchase, please email us at [email protected]
• All prices are inclusive of GST.
• For all the details regarding Shipping, please visit our Shipping policy page.
• For details on Returns & Exchanges kindly please visit our Exchange, Return & Cancellation policy page.
• Always dry clean for the first wash. For the next subsequent washes if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with fabric care mild detergents available in the market or baby shampoos only.
• Always air dry the product in shade. Never wring the product or use it in the washing machine. Never rub the product vigorously.
• Do not store silk products without dry cleaning.
• Always try to expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
• Always use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics.
• Iron in medium heat only.
• It is always advisable to avoid detergent soaps and wash saree and border separately.